Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/25 15:16:12 UTC

can we create databean on fly

Hi
Suppose if i want to get any data using ibatis, this
is what i do
1, Create a javabean to store this data
public class MyBean
{
 private String a;
 //get and set methods
}
2, define in xml file SQL statement
<select id="getCODataBean"
resultClass="MyBean">
Select name from nametable
</select>

Now if i have to change the SQL statement i have to go
and change the bean, this is okay if there is some
slight modification, but if there is really a big
change in SQL statement then it is really a pain to
change the bean
Is there a way we can create this bean on the fly,
like DynaBean in struts,

Ashish

http://farechase.yahoo.com

Re: can we create databean on fly