Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2004/12/01 11:05:11 UTC

[homepage] update (was RE: Jar requirement documentation)

Hi Heath,

I just updated the Apache MyFaces Homepage.
see http://incubator.apache.org/myfaces/docs/jars.html

Docs for the custom-components will follow.

Regards,
Matthias

Re: [homepage] update (was RE: Jar requirement documentation)

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
That looks great.

Thanks.