Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/30 17:10:25 UTC

Sample 51 client fails with a CNF

When I tried to run the sample 51 client, I got a ClassNotFound exception
:-(

Any one have an idea of what went wrong?

optimizeclient:
     [java] Sending file :
./../../repository/conf/sample/resources/mtom/asf-logo.gif as MTOM
     [java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
org.apache.axis2.transport.local.LocalTransportSender
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processTransportSenders(AxisConfigBuilder.java:694)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigBuilder.java:121)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguration(DeploymentEngine.java:707)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(FileSystemConfigurator.java:116)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:64)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:206)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.configureServiceClient(ServiceClient.java:146)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:139)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:245)
     [java]     at samples.userguide.MTOMSwAClient.sendUsingMTOM(Unknown
Source)
     [java]     at samples.userguide.MTOMSwAClient.main(Unknown Source)
     [java] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.axis2.transport.local.LocalTransportSender
     [java]     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
     [java]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
     [java]     at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
     [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
     [java]     at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
     [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
     [java]     at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
     [java]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
     [java]     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:261)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processTransportSenders(AxisConfigBuilder.java:669)
     [java]     ... 10 more
     [java] Java Result: 1

Thanks,
Ruwan