Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com> on 2014/03/18 01:00:26 UTC

which Juniper plugin is for L2 switch programming?

Hi,
   I am reading functional spec of  "Cloudstack network-element plugin to orchestrate Juniper's switches (for L2 services) " (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=36274178).
   It says on branch 4.4. However, I only see juniper-contrail/juniper-srx which both seems not for feature mentioned in the functional spec.
   Can anybody tell me where to find the code? Thank you