Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Geir Engebakken <ge...@edb.com> on 2009/05/11 13:33:27 UTC

RE: svndumpfilter not removing empty revs

We had the same issue, it seems that if the repos already contains empty-revs from a previous import, these empty revs are not being removed by the  --drop-empty-revs. Only revisions that are becoming empty from the current filtering is dropped!

Geir

Posted by "Dees, Ian (GE Healthcare)" <Ia...@ge.com>.
I don't think we ever did a previous import where I allowed empty-revs
in.

I fixed the problem by manually deleting the lines in the svn dump file
and renumbering the revs.