Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se> on 2012/07/11 16:44:30 UTC

Building the current trunk fails

Building the current trunk in an environment with no previous Sling
builds fails
with the error messages appended at the end. One way around this seems to
be to build /sling/maven/maven-launpad-plugin before trying to build the
complete system.

Even if /sling/maven/maven-launpad-plugin is built before the complete build
it will still fail since there's also test failures when building
/sling/launchpad/testing

/Pontus

[ERROR]   The project org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad:7-SNAPSHOT
(/home/pontus/workspaces/sling/launchpad/builder/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:2.1.1-SNAPSHOT
                     or one of its dependencies could not be resolved:
Failed to collect dependencies for
org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:jar:2.1.1-SNAPSHOT (): Failed to
read artifact descriptor for
org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:jar:2.1.1-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
                     org.apache.sling:sling:pom:13-SNAPSHOT in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in
                     the local repository, resolution will not be
reattempted until the update interval of apache.snapshots
                     has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.test-bundles:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
(/home/pontus/workspaces/sling/launchpad/test-bundles/pom.xml) has 2 errors
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:2.1.1-SNAPSHOT
                     or one of its dependencies could not be resolved:
Failed to collect dependencies for
org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:jar:2.1.1-SNAPSHOT (): Failed to
read artifact descriptor for
org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:jar:2.1.1-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
                     org.apache.sling:sling:pom:13-SNAPSHOT in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in
                     the local repository, resolution will not be
reattempted until the update interval of apache.snapshots
                     has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: partialbundlelist @ line 32, column 16
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.testing:7-SNAPSHOT
(/home/pontus/workspaces/sling/launchpad/testing/pom.xml) has 1 error

Re: Building the current trunk fails

Posted by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se>.
I'm using Java 6. I've attached the
org.apache.sling.launchpad.testing.TestAll.txt
with the test failures.

/Pontus

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,