Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com> on 2007/05/14 08:23:04 UTC

Project Management Component- Requirements listing

Hi,
During last Developer conference we saw some interest in development of
Project Management Component. Following link few Images from that time. We
can capture information from these images into this discussion thread of on
Wiki.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=1638

All interested parties please help in documenting requirements enough detail
level where we can start creating Jira Issues.

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: Project Management Component- Requirements listing

Posted by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com>.
Shi,
I think we can use

As parent Issue and create detail task item issues as its children. You can
either add your requirement details as comments to this issues or create
issues for them.

Regards
Anil

Posted by Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Hi Anil,

Posted by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com>.
Patch will be useful. Please attach it to Jira issue.

Regards
Anil

Posted by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com>.
I think Project Management tools should be placed in component by itself in
specialpurpose. How is this?

Regards
Anil

Posted by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com>.