Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Abhishek Shukla <ba...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/15 10:02:25 UTC

GSOC 2021

Hey,
         I am Abhishek Kumar Shukla final year student from the United
College of Engineering and Research Allahabad India.
         Recently I started web development, so right now know only the
basics of HTML, CSS, and JS. But I have > 2 years of experience in Shopify
or can say in eCommerce and Development.
         I also have less experience with open source contributions but I
hope with the help of you I can overcome every issue/problem.
         This year also I am thinking to take part in GSOC so every
suggestion will be valuable and helpful.
         I'm interested in the following idea & would like to start working
as soon as possible on these:-
                 Upgrade Fineract 1.x to Java 11 and Upgrade Dependencies
to latest versions
         Kindly let me know where can I get setup documentation/code
repository etc.
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Kr Shukla

Re: GSOC 2021

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
Abhishek,

Where exactly did you see that "Upgrade Fineract 1.x to Java 11 and Upgrade
Dependencies to latest versions" is a GSOC 2021 project?

That project is largely finished and not available anymore and should be
removed from wherever you still saw it listed.

Please let us know where you saw that so that we can clean that up.

Tx,
M.

Re: GSOC 2021

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.org>.