Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/02 07:00:00 UTC

Re: Artemis plug-in missing console when deployed in kubernetes

Hi Steve,

ArtemisCloud.io operator creates a service for the ActiveMQArtemis web
console and exposes it using an ingress resource on kubernetes. How are you
exposing the ActiveMQArtemis web console?

Regards,
Domenico

Posted by Steve Hiller <st...@randstadusa.com>.
Awesome! This gives me time to switch over to ArtemisCloud. Thanks again.

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 3:08 PM Domenico Francesco Bruscino

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Hiller <st...@randstadusa.com>.

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,