Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tony Nakamura <to...@uickarate.com> on 2005/04/26 14:47:45 UTC

ISAPI_REDIRECT

Hi,

It seems like ISAPI filter for IIS is a common hurdle for many people to get it working, and I'm no exception.
My environment is as following:

Tomcat 5.0.28
IIS 6.0
Win 2003 Server
ISAPI_REDIRECT (used isapi_redirect-1.2.10.exe to setup)

I've gone through documentation for IIS 6 and ISAPI_REDIRECT and got the ISAPI_FILTER in IIS to have a green arrow.  However, it doesn't forward the request correctly to Tomcat, with IIS logging "Error 404 - File not Found" error.  Tomcat is working fine on port 8080.

Could anyone give me a direction on what could possibly be wrong?

Thank you,

Tony