Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/16 16:02:00 UTC

contrib:Table changing the header

Hello there! I know we can define that to render in our columns unsing
a block component named [id]ColumnValue (thanks to the list). What I
need now is to override the header for those columns. I have a column
that has checkboxes, in its header I'd like to have (instead of a
title) a checkbox, for a select-all action.

Is this possible?

Best regards

Re: contrib:Table changing the header

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
There's no component (yet) that does this...
See the comments in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-958
They describe the solution

Jani Lindqvist wrote:
> If i want to keep the link to sort the table by this column, can i
> just add
> an anchor tag with some specific jwcid that would insert a default
> link for
> sorting, or how should it be done?
>
> for example like this (assuming sortColumnHeader is the jwcid of the
> component taking care of the sorting):

>  <!--custom stuff -->
>  <!--more custom stuff -->
>
> if that would work, what would be the correct jwcid to use as
> sortColumnHeader
>
> On 8/16/06, Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org> wrote:
>>
>> Sure, just use a block named [id]ColumnHeader

>>   <!-- custom stuff here -->
>>
>> Robert
>>
>> Vinicius Carvalho wrote:
>> > Hello there! I know we can define that to render in our columns unsing
>> > a block component named [id]ColumnValue (thanks to the list). What I
>> > need now is to override the header for those columns. I have a column
>> > that has checkboxes, in its header I'd like to have (instead of a
>> > title) a checkbox, for a select-all action.
>> >
>> > Is this possible?
>> >
>> > Best regards

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer