Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Brad Moran <bm...@pinnacle21.net> on 2013/06/18 23:05:21 UTC

Setting XML Namespace

Hi I am working with apache jena trying to write RDF from CSV files. I am
wondering is there any way to set the XML Namespace? I want it to look
similar to below. I am familiar with the .setNsPrefix method, but it does
not set the XML namespace in the desired format below. Thanks

xmlns="http://...."

--Brad

Re: Setting XML Namespace

Posted by Brad Moran <bm...@pinnacle21.net>.
Yes! Thanks that was exactly what I was trying to do. Next time i will try to be more precise.

--Brad

Re: Setting XML Namespace

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com>.
Brad