Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/12 14:23:42 UTC

Grafana/InfluxDb/Jenkins manual or doc

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is any manual or a doc about how to create a new metrics dashboard at http://metrics.beam.apache.org/ for Beam Grafana/InfluxDb combo and Jenkins job? I was trying here and there but seems it requires some additional admin privileges, iiic.

I’m asking this because of the need to run TPC-DS benchmark in the similar way as we do this with Nexmark for Beam SQL testing.

—
Alexey

Re: Grafana/InfluxDb/Jenkins manual or doc

Posted by Fernando Morales Martinez <fe...@wizeline.com>.
Will do!
It took some tweaking here and there to figure it out, but it is a
straightforward process.
I'll update the wiki with the instructions!
Thanks!

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Fernando Morales Martinez <fe...@wizeline.com>.
Yeah, that is correct!