Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/26 15:26:01 UTC

Confluence documentation

Hi,
I have just created the API page at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/API

I'm going to write directly on it,  would it be better to share a draft
version somewhere else ?
Docs need review before being published, but confluence does not allow this
kind of facility

The position of the page is on top of the list, maybe it would be better on
another place

Thanks
Enrico

Re: Confluence documentation

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Agreed with Flavio. Let's iterate over wiki.

- Sijie

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.