Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Ronny Mailindra <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/10 11:58:05 UTC

[juddi-Users] Stupid me..

Hallo Anou,
I am so sorry. It is my False. Juddi work fine. The
unauthorized user cannot publish his data. I just
forgot to removed my debug code.
I am so..so.. sorry.

thanks,

ronny

http://tax.yahoo.com

[juddi-Users] RE: Stupid me..

Posted by Anou Manavalan <an...@trysybase.com>.
No problem,  As long as you accept jUDDI works fine  ;-)

jUDDI is young, there could be problems, and users help to figure the things
that we miss, so don't worry about mistakes.