Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Gupta, Dharmesh" <dg...@ncr.com> on 2007/05/14 15:21:59 UTC

Customizing the Contents of the Footer

Hi,

I am doing a customized installation for my organization for Roller 3.0
with MySQL and Tomcat 5.5.9.

I need to customize the content of the footer on every page. I have
already changed the footer.jsp accordingly but It does reflect on the
every page except the FrontPage of the Roller.

Could anybody please help me on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Dharmesh Gupta

Software Engineer

(Enterprise Search)

NCR Corp | Gurgaon | India

+91 124 4353260

http://www.ncr.com/careers

Re: Customizing the Contents of the Footer

Posted by mohamed felfel <mo...@gmail.com>.
Customizing the front page of roller could be achieved by setting:

1: "front page" as your theme.
2: Clicking on "customize"
3: go to templates, and with the list of all the templates you find, select
and edit "_footer"

So you do need to do that through the GUI. Unfoutounatly, they are DB
enteries, so you have to work out something CrEaTiVe if you want to use
eclipse to edit your theme or anything like that, speaking of which, Those
templates are velocity templates, make sure you install
http://veloedit.sourceforge.net/

--
MoZey