Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leswoolsey <le...@rogers.com> on 2014/10/10 20:27:17 UTC

We need a way to set the CFBUndleVersion from Flash Builder for IOS apps

I built an IOS App in Flex using Flash Builder 4.7 and uploaded it to Apple
for approval.  Then I realized I missed a fix. So I halted the approval,
fixed the bug and tried to upload the app again.  The upload failed because
the build number (CFBundleVersion) had not incremented.  So the only
solution is to allow the existing version of the app to be approved and then
create a new version.  It would be /much/ more elegant to be able to set the
build number - maybe in the xxx-app.xml file.

Has anybody else seen this problem and found a work around that I haven't
found?

Thanks
Les

Re: We need a way to set the CFBUndleVersion from Flash Builder for IOS apps

Posted by leswoolsey <le...@rogers.com>.
That changes the version number not the build number. If you then submit that
version, Apple rejects it because the version doesn't match the one you are
uploading into on Itunes Connect.

Re: We need a way to set the CFBUndleVersion from Flash Builder for IOS apps

Posted by leejk <le...@yahoo.com>.
Just increment your build number in the application descriptor and re-publish
from FB.