Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Vincenzo D'Aniello <ic...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/05 11:06:13 UTC

Select Container for session beans

Hi, a simple question, and excuse me if it is very beginner.

By tutotial it is very simple to understand how to create container for
session beans, but I have not figured out how to select the specific
containers for each session bean.

For example, I create two stateless container: one with id 'stateless1', and
another with id 'stateless2';

<Container id = "stateless1" type = "STATELESS"> ...</Container>

<Container id = "stateless2" type = "STATELESS"> ...</Container>

How do I tell tomee the bean 'Stateless1' must use 'stateless1' container,
and that the bean 'Stateless2' must use container 'stateless2'?

@Stateless
public class Stateless1{..}

@Stateless
public class Stateless2{..}

Re: Select Container for session beans

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ok, for the exercise then:

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/openejb-jar/1.1">
        <ejb-deployment ejb-name="MyBean" deployment-id="MyBean"
container-id="My Stateless Container"/>
    </openejb-jar>

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Vincenzo D'Aniello <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can do it in openejb-jar.xml but do you need it? It is quite rare to
actually use that these days