Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/04 09:55:50 UTC

Test run question

Hi all,

I couldn't figure out why run-single-test and run-single-test-suite
targets have a call to _restore-runtime-data target at the beginning.
Why we need to restore data with ant, when the delegator is already
reversing all the changes done during the test run?

Thanks in advance.
Bilgin

Re: Test run question

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Bilgin,

They should really be removed, I think Adam put them in (as a
temporary measure?) before I had completed the delegator rollbacks.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com