Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Raymond Balmès <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/19 18:09:34 UTC

Query-more problem

Lost quite some time on trying to search for field date from the more
plugin, until I found this post (3 years old !!!):
http://www.nabble.com/Querying-Fields-to5622307.html#a5622307

I would suggest that the default boos is changed in the next builds of
Nutch... what is the purpose of a 0.0f boost ?

-Ray-

Re: Query-more problem

Posted by Raymond Balmès <ra...@gmail.com>.
Fixed that one ... I was looking at the wrong index, murphy's law hit again.

Re: Query-more problem

Posted by Raymond Balmès <ra...@gmail.com>.