Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 02:02:27 UTC

Re: Problem with simple-yarn-app

Last I checked. It has been broken for a while.

API changes as well as issues with IPV4/IPv6 addressing required me to
force localhost in some hadoop configuration files.

Here is something relatively simple that worked with hadoop 2.3.0. Your
milage may vary.

https://github.com/edwardcapriolo/teknek-yarn