Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by SAMIK CHAKRABORTY <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/30 07:34:43 UTC

Regarding co-reference resolution using OpenNLP and UIMA

Hi,

i was looking for the coreference resolution using OpenNLP and UIMA. I
found out that this does not exist in the opennlp-uima code base.

Also this jira issue does not have any pointers to it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-70

I found out that a lot of work has been done in the package
opennlp.tools.coref.

I want to understand a few things:

1. Is the code in opennlp.tools.coref package is ready for a wider
consumption - other than few items like UIMA annotation creation and CAS
services?
2. If the answer to the first query is "yes". Can I start with a simple use
case like use the package to work on?
3. I didn't find any good entry point for the coref, like a JUnit test case
to start with. If anyone can tell me an entry point and some pointers to
start that would of great help.

Thanks,
Samik

Re: Regarding co-reference resolution using OpenNLP and UIMA

Posted by SAMIK CHAKRABORTY <sa...@gmail.com>.
I will take my notes how to go about it and share the same with the list.

Hope that will be helpful.

Thanks,
Samik

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.