Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2011/07/25 15:34:20 UTC

CMS for httpd.apache.org?

Joe just reminded me that several months ago (gosh, it's been almost a year) I expressed some interest in moving httpd.apache.org over to the CMS.

Does anyone else have any interest in this undertaking, or opinions about it?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com

Re: CMS for httpd.apache.org?

Posted by Mads Toftum <ma...@toftum.dk>.
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 09:34:20AM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Joe just reminded me that several months ago (gosh, it's been almost a year) I expressed some interest in moving httpd.apache.org over to the CMS.
>
> Does anyone else have any interest in this undertaking, or opinions about it?

IMHO that's overkill. The site very rarely changes and there's no
shortage of people able to understand the current system.
Keeping versions up to date of (api)docs and getting modules.a.o
replaced is probably a better use of time.

vh

Mads Toftum
--
http://soulfood.dk