Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/08 22:22:42 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "StatsPlugin" by JamesKeating

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JamesKeating:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/StatsPlugin

  }}}

- Finally, we need to put the plugin inside of the SpamAssassin plugin directory.  You can copy the code below, but I would recommend downloading it from my site - http://www.okeating.net/blosxom.cgi/2006/01/08#statsplugin-update-010706:
+ Finally, we need to put the plugin inside of the SpamAssassin plugin directory.  You can copy the code below, but I would recommend downloading it from my site - http://www.okeating.net/blog/2006/01/spamassassin-stats-plugin-upda-1.html:

  {{{
  =head1 NAME