Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by John Michaels <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/01 12:41:11 UTC

Jira contributor access request for user: "John Michaels"

Hi All,

I'd like to try contributing to the project, specifically with this issue
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4356> initially.  Could someone
grant me contributor access so I can assign the ticket to myself?

Jira Username:  "John Michaels"

Thanks!
John

Re: Jira contributor access request for user: "John Michaels"

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

Welcome to the project. I’ve added you as a contributor to Jira.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com
He/Him