Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 03:16:32 UTC

[RESEND] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Maven Plugin 2.0.6

Hi,

We solved 10 issues in this release (which is somewhat arbitrary as this
is the first version):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314852

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-004/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 004 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [RESEND] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Maven Plugin 2.0.6

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 3:16 AM, Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  [X ] +1 Approve the release

Checked signatures, build and that the below archive contents match
the corresponding svn tag:

MD5 (maven-launchpad-plugin-2.0.6-source-release.zip) =
7dc714440c0ae819729bf2f86cb1c8cf

Thanks for releasing this, we're going to use it in IKS FISE!
-Bertrand

Re: [RESEND] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Maven Plugin 2.0.6

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Justin Edelson  wrote
> Carsten-
> I'm not sure what you mean. What specifically are you seeing wrong with
> the sources jar?

Sorry for the confusion - it seems I was too dump to correctly extract the
archive for checking the contents....

So everything is fine :)

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [RESEND] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Maven Plugin 2.0.6

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
Carsten-
I'm not sure what you mean. What specifically are you seeing wrong with
the sources jar?

Thanks,
Justin

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.