Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Li Gao <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/09 21:17:10 UTC

[K8S] Option to keep the executor pods after job finishes

Hi,

Is there an option to keep the executor pods on k8s after the job finishes?
We want to extract the logs and stats before removing the executor pods.

Thanks,
Li

Re: [K8S] Option to keep the executor pods after job finishes

Posted by Yinan Li <li...@gmail.com>.
There is currently no such an option. But this has been raised before in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-25515.