Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Luis Novais <ln...@cidadebcp.pt> on 2002/04/23 12:30:51 UTC

Hi,

I have been testing axis for a while and my opinion is you have been doing a good work.
Here we use ATG Dynamo, and we are developing some webservices, my problem
is that after 7 April version, I'm getting

 HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0

Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:14:02 GMT

Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=1QIHBHZTXV3XKCQGAFMCFEQ;path=/

It's strange because with tomcat4.0.2 is working, do you knwow if there were any changes
in reading the serverconfig.wsdd? I put a System.out.println("xxxx")  in the servlet and looks
like is reaching the AxisServlet, I tried to turn on the log, changing the INFO to DEBUG in the
log4j.properties inside axis.jar, but didn't work.

Did this happended to someone else?

Thanks
Luis Novais

PS. With the version of 7 April everything works fine.