Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/24 13:37:16 UTC

How can I get the permission to contribute to hadoop ?

Hi all,

I'd like to contribute the hadoop, and I'd like to get started with fixing
bugs.  But I found in the jira, it says that I have no permission to work on
the jira item.

So how can I get the permission to contribute to hadoop ?

Thank you.

Jeff Zhang

Re: How can I get the permission to contribute to hadoop ?

Posted by Huy Phan <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

You can submit an issue on JIRA once you found a bug, and even attach
your patch there if you had fixed it yourself.