Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ravi Kiran <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/29 19:52:08 UTC

Kafka sink connector to Hbase

Hi ,
  I came up with a sink connector to HBase which is available at
https://github.com/mravi/kafka-cdc-hbase .

  A note of thanks to the team at Confluent for the elegant Connect API !!

Ravi

PS
Please refer to https://github.com/mravi/hbase-cdc-kafka,  if you would
like to capture HBase changes to Kafka.  Its a WIP.

Re: Kafka sink connector to Hbase

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
Sorry for the slow reply -- thanks, and it has been listed here:
http://www.confluent.io/product/connectors

-Ewen

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Ravi Kiran <ra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi ,
>   I came up with a sink connector to HBase which is available at
> https://github.com/mravi/kafka-cdc-hbase .
>
>   A note of thanks to the team at Confluent for the elegant Connect API !!
>
> Ravi
>
> PS
> Please refer to https://github.com/mravi/hbase-cdc-kafka,  if you would
> like to capture HBase changes to Kafka.  Its a WIP.

Ewen