Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/25 06:17:57 UTC

Improved integration between Apache and GitHub

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

Do we want everything on that list? I can file the issue...

Re: Improved integration between Apache and GitHub

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Here is the documentation on the other verbs that should work. I'm assuming
it applies to both issues and pulls

[1] "Closing issues via commit message"
it works across repos, and can close multiples with one commit message

1: https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Improved integration between Apache and GitHub

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Really cool.  So the only part that is missing now is the ability to just
hit the "merge this PR and close".  I can live with that!  Great stuff.

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@google.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
Yes, and can we have a pony, too?

Posted by Joseph Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Temporary condition.  Spark just graduated and we ran our graduation scripts but this new stuff isn't coping properly yet with the changes.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Nice! Looks like we'll need to tweak the ContributorWorkflow wiki when this is complete.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.
Shazron wrote:
> Josh - there was another infra issue where I requested this,

> but infra said the location where the messages go from Github is not
>configurable:

*sigh*, oh well, thanks for asking.

Re: Improved integration between Apache and GitHub

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.