Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Barry van Someren <go...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/21 17:10:32 UTC

Geronimo WAR deploy matrix

All,

How about me making a Wiki page with a table of all the open source
webapplications out there and a description of how well they deploy.
The format could roughly be:

Name                Description                 URL
Deploy result        Extra steps to deploy           Versions of
Geronimo used

I'm willing to lead this and try all kinds of webapplications.
This will give us a chance to see where we stand in WAR world and
might lead to a few more issues being reported.
Please give me some suggestions and I'll get started on this tonight.

Kind regards,

Barry van Someren

Re: Geronimo WAR deploy matrix

Posted by Barry van Someren <go...@gmail.com>.
This does look good.
I'm really interested in showing a list of many open source webapps
and providing details on how to run them.
This will help the project a lot since the projects themselves aren't
often contributing instructions for Geronimo yet.

I'll be doing this on the side a bit and add more to the list as we go along.
PS: Is that wiki part of the original Geronimo Wiki?

Posted by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net>.