Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ravi <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/09 12:04:49 UTC

How to give id for a field in form widget

Hi list,
Is there any way that we can give id for a field in form widget and
can set id's default value.
any answer much appreciated

Regards
Ravindra Mandre

Re: How to give id for a field in form widget

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jacques for interest,
Soon I will start a thread on dev list for the same probably in next few
hours.
Will list out all the tag where we need the id-name to handle. For sure dev
list is better place to discuss the improvements.

--
Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ravindra,

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reply Ruth,

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
HTML styling doesn't work in the screen widgets because they are rendering platform agnostic.

-Adrian

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Ravi: