Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/11 00:40:33 UTC

Re: So you wanna write some database code

On Dec 27, 2005, at 4:27 PM, Deepa Remesh wrote:

> It would be great if a committer can add a new component 'newcomer'.
> We can add this information to the Wiki page. Also, I can update the
> bugs listed in DERBY-257 with this new component.

I've added a "Newcomer" component to JIRA. It won't show up on the
front page until some issues are assigned as "affecting" the Newcomer
component.

andrew

Re: So you wanna write some database code

Posted by Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com>.
On 1/10/06, Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 27, 2005, at 4:27 PM, Deepa Remesh wrote:
>
> > It would be great if a committer can add a new component 'newcomer'.
> > We can add this information to the Wiki page. Also, I can update the
> > bugs listed in DERBY-257 with this new component.
>
> I've added a "Newcomer" component to JIRA. It won't show up on the
> front page until some issues are assigned as "affecting" the Newcomer
> component.

Thanks Andrew.
I have added "Newcomer" component to the open tasks listed in DERBY-257.

Deepa