Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/20 23:23:05 UTC

LICENSE and NOTICE files are missing

I noticed that the binary distribution doesn't contains a LICENSE and a
NOTICE file. In order to align with Apache release process it's required to
have them in the distributions.

http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

I hope we can fix them in the next release.

Rajika

Re: LICENSE and NOTICE files are missing

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.

I will attach a patch.

Rajika

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.