Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Milorad Tosic <mb...@yahoo.com> on 2013/12/02 12:51:42 UTC

parsing linked-USDL ttl in jena

Hi,

When trying to load the .ttl file [1] into Jena 2.11.0 we get the error [2]. Is there a Jena setting that we are doing wrong or the syntax of the data is corrupted?

Thanks for help in advance,
Milorad

[1] https://raw.github.com/linked-usdl/usdl-core/master/usdl-business-roles.ttl
[2] ERROR org.apache.jena.riot  - [line: 1, col: 1 ] Expected BNode or IRI: Got: [DIRECTIVE:prefix]

Re: parsing linked-USDL ttl in jena

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 02/12/13 11:51, Milorad Tosic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When trying to load the .ttl file [1] into Jena 2.11.0 we get the error [2]. Is there a Jena setting that we are doing wrong or the syntax of the data is corrupted?
>
> Thanks for help in advance,
> Milorad
>

> [1] https://raw.github.com/linked-usdl/usdl-core/master/usdl-business-roles.ttl
> [2] ERROR org.apache.jena.riot  - [line: 1, col: 1 ] Expected BNode or IRI: Got: [DIRECTIVE:prefix]

How are you loading it?

The server is saying it's "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8" --
there isn't much clue it's TTL.

Try 2.11.1-SNAPSHOT which is more aggressive about using the file extension.

riot --validate
https://raw.github.com/linked-usdl/usdl-core/master/usdl-business-roles.ttl

works for me with 2.11.1-SNAPSHOT

	Andy