Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ricardo Tercero Lozano <rt...@isoco.com> on 2003/03/03 18:24:23 UTC

repository_user.xml, reverse-db and field indexes

I found than if list of field descriptors inside a class descriptor in
repository_user.xml
don't work properly if field indexes begin with "0" (as generated by
reverse-db) and
reference descriptors are defined for some fields. Key values were loaded
right, but
some associated beans are loaded and some not.

This behavior was found for a table with 4 references to another table (4
types of users of
class UserBean). I use OJB 0.9.9.

Ricardo.

Re: repository_user.xml, reverse-db and field indexes

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Ricardo,

field index are not needed for a while. Please just drop the id="..."
attributes.

cheers,
Thomas

Posted by Ricardo Tercero Lozano <rt...@isoco.com>.
New information:

Field descriptor indexes can begin with "0" (there's no complaints)
but if I put a reference-descriptor with a foreign-key id = "6",
OJB gets the bean for the previous field-id (as it starts counting with
"1").

Ricardo.