Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Shiva Ram <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/29 08:56:47 UTC

Transfer files from windows server to HDFS

Hi All,

Is there any reliable solution to transfer files from windows server to
HDFS using Flume periodically?

Thanks.
Shivaram.

Re: Transfer files from windows server to HDFS

Posted by Shiva Ram <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Roshan.

Did anyone used Flume with HDFS Sink with kerberos authentication?

Which kerberos principal I have to use?

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Shiva Ram <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.