Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/11/12 04:47:02 UTC

Playing with the Maven Jetty Plugin

I'm trying to work on SHALE-317 (Tiger annotations do not work in Jetty).
To be able to test all of our apps with Jetty, I tried putting the following
in the shale-apps POM:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>

and executed "mvn jetty:run" on shale-usecases ... but navigating to the
webapp in a browser results in an HTTP 403 error (forbidden).  Any ideas?

Craig

Re: Playing with the Maven Jetty Plugin

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I remember issues with the Trinidad / JSPX samples too.
I use facelets so I don't have trouble with Jetty.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Playing with the Maven Jetty Plugin

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

> On 11/11/06, Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > and executed "mvn jetty:run" on shale-usecases ... but navigating to the
> > webapp in a browser results in an HTTP 403 error (forbidden).  Any
> ideas?
>
> Same here.  No idea why, though.

And none of the other apps work either (see my commit message for adding the
plugin).

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.