Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/05/24 14:47:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Text 1.1 released.

The Apache Commons Team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Commons Text 1.1.

The Apache Commons Text open source software library provides a host of
algorithms focused on working with strings and blocks of text.

Source and binary distributions are available for download from the Apache
Commons download site:
  http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/download_text.cgi

When downloading, please verify signatures using the KEYS file available at
the above location when downloading the release.

Alternatively the release can be pulled via maven:
  <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
  <artifactId>commons-text</artifactId>
  <version>1.1</version>

The release notes can be reviewed at:
  http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/text/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

For complete information on Commons Text, including instructions on how to
submit bug reports, patches, or suggestions for improvement, see the Apache
Commons Text website:

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/

Best regards,
Rob Tompkins
on behalf of the Apache Commons community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Text 1.1 released.

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

> On May 25, 2017, at 6:31 AM, Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Rob,
>
> great news. :=)
>
> Thank you very much for being the release manager!

No worries. Thanks for helping with the code.  :-)

-Rob

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Hi Rob,

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Am 25.05.2017 um 14:41 schrieb Rob Tompkins:
> Fixed, but check behind me on that.

Works fine now. :=) Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Pascal

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons Text 1.1 released.

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.