Posted to watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/07 19:15:58 UTC

servlet-gtest.xml organization

Hi all,

I'm trying to gain a little more understanding of the
gtest files and their organization.  It appears that
the servlet-gtest.xml file has about 300 tests in a
"gtestservlet-test" target and then another 300 or so
tests in 300 individual targets.  What is the purpose
of this organization?  Are the individual targets
under development, or only executed under certain
circumstances?

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons
http://axion.tigris.org

Re: servlet-gtest.xml organization

Posted by Ryan Lubke <Ry...@Sun.COM>.
On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 15:12, Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> Aha, so the individual targets are primarily tests
> from the main "gtestservlet-test" block?  I didn't
> notice that at first.  Thanks!
>
> So, is it safe to say that a solution that doesn't
> require dual entry might be useful?  :)

Most definitely. :)

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.

=====