Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by venkatesha mithra <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/20 16:45:44 UTC

webpage portlet

Hi ..

I created a webpageportlet in my jetspeed portal which is running on
weblogic8.1.
But I am not able to get the page on teh portlet.
Folowing are the parameters which I have mentined while creating.

Name:   Blox
Parent:   WebPagePortlet
Type :  ref
Class Name : org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.WebPagePortlet
Title : Blox
URL   : blank
Image  : blank
Security Reference :  None
-------------------------------
Media Type - HTML
-------------------------------
Parameters
username : username for the web application
password : password

I wanted to call a webpage(ie webapplication/ web report) inside one of the
portlet which I hae mentiond above.

But I am getting the Errorpage :
Error 401--Unauthorized xxx
>From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.2 401 Unauthorized
The request requires user authentication. The response MUST include a
WWW-Authenticate header field (section 14.46) containing a challenge
applicable to the requested resource. The client MAY repeat the request with
a suitable Authorization header field (section 14.8). If the request already
included Authorization credentials, then the 401 response indicates that
authorization has been refused for those credentials. If the 401 response
contains the same challenge as the prior response, and the user agent has
already attempted authentication at least once, then the user SHOULD be
presented the entity that was given in the response, since that entity MAY
include relevant diagnostic information. HTTP access authentication is
explained in section 11.

What is the problem ? Please any one let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Mithra