Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Markus Angst <ma...@inventec.ch> on 2007/10/01 21:09:40 UTC

Cocoon datasources question

Hi,

In the file webapp/lenya/config/cocoon-xconf/scheduler/datasources.xconf the
whole node /cocoon/datasources is removed: 'remove="/cocoon/datasources"' on
line 23. This leads to the nasty effect that all datasources which have been
defined earlier during the build process are deleted. In our case this is a
datasource defined in our publication (which is processed right before
datasources.xconf in the build).

Before i submit a patch, here is my question: Is this a bug (as i guess) or a
feature? If it is a feature, how can I handle this situation?

Thanks for any help!
Markus Angst