Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/30 12:01:49 UTC

Re: External Users shown in the User List after invitation

could you please provide steps to reproduce 1): "Everyone sees this Address
when a new invitation is created in the according drop-down-list"
by design these users should be displayed to the creator only (all other
users are unable to see them)
Additional question is: when you say "new invitation is created" do you
mean appointment?

2) should be fixed in latest 3.0.4-SNAPSHOT:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%203.0.x/
sorry for inconvenience

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: External Users shown in the User List after invitation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OPENMEETINGS-1092 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1092> is
additionally need to be fixed before 3.0.4, maybe anything else

AW: External Users shown in the User List after invitation

Posted by "Schuhl, Robert" <Ro...@ald-vt.de>.
Hello,

[...]

a)      Everyone sees this Address when a new invitation is created in the according drop-down-list

[cid:image001.png@01CFDCA7.F90139D0]

[cid:image002.png@01CFDCA7.F90139D0]

Tel: +49 6181 307 3211   |    Fax: +49 6181 307 383211   |    Cell: +49 176 1307 3211   |    Robert.Schuhl@ald-vt.de<ma...@ald-vt.de>   |    http://www.ald-vt.de