Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Laurent Perez <do...@free.fr> on 2001/05/22 14:26:02 UTC

Problem with Soap/Tomcat3.2.1/W2K : Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Hi

I wrote a simple soap client and a soap service with one method. I deployed
the service with its class on Tomcat 3.2.1, running on Windows 2000. I'm
using Soap 2.1, however the same error appears when using 2.0 or RC1, and
also appears on a Linux Box with Soap 2.1/Tomcat 3.2.1.

I'm getting the following error while running my client :

Generated fault:
   Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
   Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Any help appreciated !

Laurent

Should I post the source code too?