Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 15:46:39 UTC

Open invite for meetup in Brussels, Sat Jan 8th

Hi all,

Nour is over in Netherlands/Belgium on work during all of Jan 2011, and
so he and I have planned to meet up in Brussels on the Saturday 8th
Jan.  No fixed agenda other than to take the chance to meetup
face-to-face, though I imagine we'll do some hacking on Isis-related
things one way or another.

If anyone else is able to get to Brussels for the day or the weekend,
that'd be great.

If you're in the UK and wanted to travel with me, my plans are to catch
the Eurostar on Friday eve (18:34), and travel back to the UK on Sun am
(09:29).  The cost including hotel for 2 days is either ~£230 (standard)
or £300 (standard premium).  I haven't booked yet, but do intend to do
so this weekend latest so let me know soon if you fancy the trip.

Cheers
Dan