Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by rkrish <ra...@fmr.com> on 2007/11/26 18:54:21 UTC

Run time exception

Hi..

The application when tested in my local PC/RAD 7/Websphere 6.0 works fine.
But when I build the ear and deploy on a linux Websphere 6.0 throws the
following run-time exception

2007-11-26 12:37:42,512 [ThreadId:WebContainer : 3] ERROR
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize DaoConfig.  Cause:
com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
"resultMap" must be declared for element type "parameter".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "resultMap" must be
declared for element type "parameter".
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "resultMap" must be declared
for element type "parameter".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "resultMap" must be
declared for element type "parameter".
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
[...]

Appreciate any suggestions to get this error resolved.

Thanks
Bye

Re: Run time exception

Posted by Toby Thain <to...@smartgames.ca>.
On 26-Nov-07, at 3:54 PM, rkrish wrote:

> Hi.. The application when tested in my local PC/RAD 7/Websphere 6.0
> works fine. But when I build the ear and deploy on a linux
> Websphere 6.0 throws the following run-time exception 2007-11-26
> 12:37:42,512 [ThreadId:WebContainer : 3]

> ERROR java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize DaoConfig.

> Cause: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring
> DaoManager.

> Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
> occurred.

> Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.

> Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
> parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.

> Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
> Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "resultMap" must be
> declared for element type "parameter". ...

> Appreciate any suggestions to get this error resolved.

Step 1.
Read the error message.

--Toby