Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2019/06/10 13:24:01 UTC

[geometry] GEOMETRY-57

Hi,

based on my analyzing for the build get running I found that some
constructors (BigFraction) in numbers are private.

So I have create a branch GEOMETRY-57 which fixes the issue and builds
with most recent state of master of commons-numbers without any issue.

Please review.

The problem at the moment is that based on the wrong configuration for a
distribution see GEOMETRY-56 the travis builds fail cause the current
configuration tries to build an distribution archive from the parent
which will not work.

You can check GEOMETRY-57 locally by not giving the profile "release"
after this has been merged (hope you find it ok) we can continue with
GEOMETRY-56 which will solve the issue building on travis and ASF
infrastructure (need to clean up things there; I will request explicit
review for this).

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: [geometry] GEOMETRY-57

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Gilles,

On 10.06.19 15:31, Gilles Sadowski wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Le lun. 10 juin 2019 à 15:24, Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> based on my analyzing for the build get running I found that some
>> constructors (BigFraction) in numbers are private.
>>
>> So I have create a branch GEOMETRY-57 which fixes the issue and builds
>> with most recent state of master of commons-numbers without any issue.
>>
>> Please review.
>
> +1
> [To keep the repository tidy, please delete the feature branch after the merge
> to "master".]

corrected the author..

So I take this as: Can be merged to master.

I will do so...

For cleanup branches etc. I do that via script which will do these
things..also for closing the issues in JIRA...

Unfortunately I can not assigne the ticket to myself.. (Asked Gregory on
Slack to grant me permission; not yet done).

Thanks

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: [geometry] GEOMETRY-57