Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Phillips <pa...@go2net.com> on 1998/11/21 05:10:30 UTC

apache ads at go2net

I am going to see about running some apache ads on our many sites.
Not being much of a graphics guy, I'm hoping to find some nice pre-fab
apache ads to use.  I need a whole bunch of sizes, most of them
standard for some value thereof.

Does anyone have any good stuff lying around? Ideally these would
be on the smaller side, unanimated or with only very brief animation,
and say nice generic stuff like "check out the apache web server"
or "apache: it's what's for dinner."

The sizes I need are:

486x60
120x60
110x50
135x35
88x31
120x40
125x125

Paul Phillips      | Once those zeroes roll up [in the year 2000], you'd
Stickler           | better have converted all of your money to krugerands
<pa...@go2net.com> | and ammunition.  -- Jamie Zawinski
+1 206 447 1595    |--------* http://www.go2net.com/people/paulp/ *--------