Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Ian de Beer <ia...@zenaptix.com> on 2006/03/28 09:48:40 UTC

ActiveMQ client for J2ME

Hi
I have developed a J2ME client for ActiveMQ using the Stomp protocol.
I would be happy to contribute this to the project, but I have a real
show stopper issue that I cannot seem to resolve.
I  use it in a request/response mode with the request and
subscription looking like this:
SEND
destination:/queue/Mobile.Queue
reply-to:/queue/Temp.Queue
correlation-id:11143353544334-0

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF8' ?><request><id>loginValidation</
params></request>

^@

and :

SUBSCRIBE
destination:/queue/Temp.Queue
activemq.selector:correlation-id = '11143353544334-0'
ack:client

^@

Despite various permutations of correlation-id and selector settings,
the clients keep consuming each others messages. Could someone please
tell me what the Stomp syntax is for selecting messages with a
specific correlation-id from the queue.

Regards
Ian

Re: ActiveMQ client for J2ME

Posted by oneHappyCanuck <gr...@itactual.com.my>.
I'm looking for a J2ME client for ActiveMQ these day.. Did Ian's work from
long ago make it into the project? I don't see anything obvious in the docs
or in the source tree.

Thx,

Re: ActiveMQ client for J2ME

Posted by "James.Strachan" <ja...@gmail.com>.
BTW in 4.x I think the Stomp syntax for a selector is "selector" rather than
"activemq.selector" though the latter will probably work too

http://activemq.codehaus.org/Stomp

Re: ActiveMQ client for J2ME

Posted by "James.Strachan" <ja...@gmail.com>.